I really enjoyed that discussion. We spent a good amount of time on each play, and covered lots of angles
- the difference between reading and watching play (people that saw the plays got more affected by them) - Spanish history and culture - the American dream - how to win the Tour de France, and ` - when to reef you topsail.
Funnily enough, I was at the theatre last night - Twelfth Night at the Globe.
I don't know the play at all, and therefore probably didn't get so much out of it.
I do like the Globe though - especially if standing at thr front and leaning on the stage. I went to the Tempest there earlier (two plays in one summer!) and it was just brilliant.
2 comments:
I really enjoyed that discussion. We spent a good amount of time on each play, and covered lots of angles
- the difference between reading and watching play (people that saw the plays got more affected by them)
- Spanish history and culture
- the American dream
- how to win the Tour de France, and `
- when to reef you topsail.
Funnily enough, I was at the theatre last night - Twelfth Night at the Globe.
I don't know the play at all, and therefore probably didn't get so much out of it.
I do like the Globe though - especially if standing at thr front and leaning on the stage. I went to the Tempest there earlier (two plays in one summer!) and it was just brilliant.
Post a Comment